E.MiLac Slider Top Gel, 9/15/30 ml.
Professional ultraviolet soak-off gel used for securing sliders to prevent them from peeling off.
- Universal– Suitable for all types of sliders and perfect for use with the Naildress Pattern Sliders and Nailcrust Slider Designs. Recommended for gluing and covering sliders before applying finishing coat.
- Strong fixing– High-density allows to seal sliders on the nail plate.
- Reliable protection– Prevents chips and cracks.
- Free of 7 harsh ingredients.
- UV-protection for coloured coat from fading (applied with E.MiLac in neon shades).
Applied when working with sliders.
How to use
- Apply E.MiLac Slider Top Gel above the coloured layer.
- Cure 30 sec- 1 min in a LED/ CCFL lamp, or 2 minutes in an UV lamp.
- Stick the slider on sticky layer.
- Cure for 30 sec in a lamp.
- Apply Ultrabond to dissolve slider residue and remove it from the cuticles, nail walls, and the free-edge area using a nail stick.
*For better adhesion, apply Ultrabond on the entire nail surface and air dry for a few seconds.
6. Apply E.MiLac Slider Top Gel. Cure for 2 minutes in any lamp.
7. Apply E.MiLac Top Gel / Tackless Top Gel (on natural nails) or Brilliant Finish Gel (for artificial nails).
8. Cure for 2 minutes in any lamp.
!Applying of E.MiLac Top Gel / Tackless Top Gel or Finish Gel is required!
Removal requires primary filing.