White Acrygel, 15/50g
A hybrid of Acryl and Gel for nail sculpting and strengthening with a classic white shade.
- Suitable for weak and damaged nails
- Strengthens, shapes, and lengthens
- Flexible and elastic
- Strong adhesion
- Easy to build up; hold the arch well
- Dries in any lamp
- Causes no detachments on the free edge or near cuticles
Acrygel= best properties of Acryl + best properties of Gel:
- Manageable and elastic
- Lighter and stronger
- Does not run when applied on the nail
- Produces a heavier filing dust that gravitates to the desk
- High viscosity, a bit lower than of plasticine
How to use
Shape the nail plate.
Apply Nail Prep Aid and Ultrabond.
Cover with base coat (E.MiLac Base / Hard Base Gel).
Cure for 2 min in any lamp.
WORK WITH ACRYGEL:
Take the required amount of Acrygel using a nail stick. Apply it onto the nail plate.
Use a brush to spread Acrygel over the nail surface, shaping it into a desirable form.
First, press and then spread the product in a thin layer near the nail cuticles and nail walls, then spread it over the entire nail plate with stretching movements.
Use the Nail File White 100/180, Soft File 100/180.
Cleanse the surface with Eurocleanser.
Apply a decorative coating.
Cover with top coat (E.MiLac Top Gel / Ultra Shine / Tackless / Velvet). Cure for 2 minutes in any lamp.