Skip to content
Naildress Slider Design #38 Chess
- Checkmate. A stylish white & black print for creating original fashion combinations of E.Mi-manicures.
- Express design. Create sophisticated nail designs in 1 minute.
- No special training required. A great find for a highly-demanded nail artist or a complete beginner.
- Brilliantly simple. No need to cut out the design with scissors – any excessive transparent film can be easily removed with Ultrabond.
How to use
- Prepare the nail plate.
- Apply E.Mila Slider Top Gel.
- Cut out the necessary decorative element and dip it in water for a few seconds. Remove the paper backside, apply the Naildress to the nail surface, and smooth. Allow the slider to dry for 30 sec in lamp.
- Use a nail file on the sides and nail ends. Apply ULTRABOND to dissolve the slider residue and remove it from the nail cuticules, nail walls, and the free-edge area using a nail stick. For a better Adhesion, apply ULTRABOND on the entire nail surface and air dry for a few seconds.
- Coat with E.Milac Slider Top Gel
- Coat with E.Milac Top Gel Tackless