- Fast and easy– Create sophisticated 5D nail designs in only 1 minute!
- Ready design– No need to spend time colouring.
- No special training required– A great find for a highly-demanded nail artist and a beginner.
1. Prepare the nail plate. Apply E.MiLac on the natural nail plate or gel paint on an artificial nail. LED/CCFL lamp- 1 min, UV lamp- 2 min.
2. Apply E.MiLac Slider Top Gel. Cure in LED/CCFL lamp- 30 sec- 1 min, UV lamp- 2 min.
3. Cut out the necessary element and douse it in water for a few seconds. Remove the slider from the paper base and glue it to the nail’s surface. Smooth and allow it to dry in a lamp for 30 sec.
a) If a slider is placed in the centre of the nail, then it will be enough to apply ultrabond on the slider.
b) If the slider gets on the nail end, then file the sides and nail ends. Apply ultrabond across the area to dissolve the slider’s residues and remove them from the cuticle, lateral ridges, and free-edge using a nail stick.
4. For better adhesion, apply ultrabond on the entire nail surface and allow it to air dry for a few seconds.
5. Cover with E.MiLac Slider Top Gel. LED/CCFL lamp- 2 min, UV lamp- 2 min.
6. Cover with E.MiLac Tackless Top Gel. LED/CCFL lamp- 2 min, UV lamp- 2 min.