Emilac Maxi Base Gel, 9ml
A base coat for problem, flat, and caved-in nails.
- High viscosity– Comfortable sculpting and strengthening for problem, flat, and caved-in nails.
- High strengthening– gives additional strengthening, making the nail plate flexible, and prevents chips.
- Extends the wearing period of gel polish up to 3-4 weeks.
- 100% self-leveling.
- Optimum consumption.
- Working with the one-drop technique.
1. Strengthens adhesion between the coat and natural nails.
2. Strengthens and evens the nail plate.
3. Increases length of the nail plate.
4. Prevents pigments from penetrating into the nail plate.
How to use
- Make a manicure procedure and degrease with Eurocleancer.
- Apply Nail Prep Aid on cuticle zone and Ultrabond on the nail plate and the top of free edge. Let it air dry.
- For better adhesion apply E.MiLac Base Gel. Cure for 30 sec.
- Apply E.MiLac Sculpt-Medium/Maxi Base Gel and let to self-leveling for 7-10 sec. Cure for 2 min in any lamp.
The Base Gel is easily removed with E.Mi Gel Polish Remover in 10-15 minutes, and doesn’t need an additional filing.