E.MiLac Base Gel Nude Pink #10, 9/15 ml.
- Well pigmented base, a perfect thin application in 1 layer for short nails.
- Well stabilizes the nail plate and hold the shape.
- Elastic and dense consistency strengthens the thin, brittle, and fragile nails prone to bending.
- Do not cave in during wear.
- Can be used either as an independent coating or for intensifying the color of the light shades.
- Suitable for nail extension with nail forms.
- Aligns the color of the nail bed, hides imperfections and gives a desired shade.
- Natural nude-pink shade.
Easy to work with
- Optimal medium-viscosity consistency: is not runny.
- Do not come off, do not fade, do not crack, and do not shrink.
- Do not overdry the nail plate; can be worn continuously from session to session.
- Do not get thick and do not turn into a jelly in the course of time.
How to use
- Make a manicure procedure and degrease with Eurocleancer.
- Apply Nail Prep Aid on cuticle zone and Ultrabond on the nail plate and the top of free edge. Let it air dry.
- For better adhesion apply E.MiLac Base Gel. Cure for 30 sec.
- Apply the camouflage E.MiLac Base Gel in a strengthening layer. Cure for 2 min in any lamp.
- On top of the camouflage E.MiLac Base Gel, draw a French using E.MiLac gel polish “White Lotus” #001-01 and coat either with E.MiLac Top Gel or E.MiLac Top gel Tackless