E.MiLac Base Gel Dark Rose #11, 9/15 ml.
Professional camouflage base gel-polish for aligning and sculpting the nail plate
- Flexible and dense consistency strengthens thin, brittle, and fragile nails prone to bending
- Does not cave in during wear
- Stabilizes the nail plate and holds the shape
- Evens the colour of the nail bed, hides imperfections, and gives a desired shade
- The product line has shades for any skin colour
- Can be used either as an independent coating or for intensifying the colour of light shades
- Suitable for nail extension with nail forms
- Perfect for sculpting
- Protects natural nails against penetration of colouring pigment
- Compatible with any gel polish colour
Easy to work with
- Optimal medium-viscosity consistency: isn’t runny
- Does not come off, does not fade, does not crack, and does not shrink!
- Does not over-dry the nail plate; can be worn continuously between sessions
- Does not get thick and does not turn into a jelly over time
How to use
!!Before using camouflage base gel, it is recommended to use E.MiLac Base Gel!!
- Prepare the natural nail plate. Use a soft nail file to remove the shine
- Degrease the surface of the natural nail
- Apply a thin layer of liquid E.MiLac Base Gel. Cure for 2 minutes in any lamp.
- Apply camouflage E.MiLac Base Gel in a strengthening technique. Cure for 2 minutes in any lamp.
- On top of the camouflage E.MiLac Base Gel, draw a French design using E.MiLac gel polish “White Lotus” #001-01 and coat either with E.MiLac Top Gel or E.MiLac Tackless Top Gel.