A coarse weave on glue base works great for artificial nails:
- Strong, thin synthetic fiber.
- Creates thin, yet strong case.
- Possesses good adhesive properties.
- Does not turn yellow during wear.
- Gets saturated and turns completely transparent.
- Flexible and repeats the curves of nails; without ridges on edges.
- Super Resistant– Fiberglass is made of a strong fine textile. It perfectly strengthens the stress zone during modelling and correction of nails.
- Ultra Fine Netting– Thanks to extra fine netting, the fabric perfectly repeats the curve of the natural nail and tightly fits the nail plate on its edges.
- Multifunctional– Compatible with nail polish, gel polish, builder gel, acryl, and glue.