Everything you should TRY Tester Kit is most suitable for natural nail overlay that you can use for up to 20 clients.
From people with Hema are allergic to any type of short to medium nails. In this kit, you will be able to play around with different products and viscosities that will help you to find the best match for you and your client.
- Tackless Top Gel, 7ml – A protection top coat without a sticky layer, perfect for pigments and silicone stickers.
- Base Gel, 7ml – Liquid base coat, self-levelling that is used for a thin layer under any base gel or under a “shellac” effect for people with “perfect” nails.
- Base Gel #13 Pearl Pink, 7ml – Base and Colour in one bottle. The perfect pink with some shiny base (needs a thin layer of a medium clear base under).
- Fiber base #02 Milk, 7ml – A base gel polish base coat with reinforcing synthetic fibers. OUR BEST SELLER! Base and Colour in one bottle that can create a small extension.
- ACE Base #06 White, 7ml – Super strong nails with a thinner coat. Base and Colour in one bottle that looks like gel polish.
- Gel Polish #311, 7ml – This polish is beige with some pearly effect and alike our other gel polishes, only one application is required.
For professional use only!
How to use:
- Prepare the natural nail plate. Use a soft nail file to remove off the shine.
- Degrease the surface of the natural nail.
- Apply the Base Gel in a thin layer for under any of the coloured bases to use it as a thicker layer under gel polish. Polymerize for 1 minute in any lamp.
- Apply our 2-in-one base gel colour bottle products for a long-lasting strengthening layer OR apply a layer of gel polish. Polymerize for 2 minutes in any lamp.
- Apply coat either with Top gel Tackless and polymerize for between 1 to 2 minutes in any lamp.