For All Levels
Smart Dry Disc Pedicure Classes
Save Time, Money, and Grow your client base with dry pedicures! Dry pedicures are a fast and safe procedure when performed correctly and can even be used on diabetics! Skip the water, expand your client potential, and extend the wear of your pedicure polish!
Using rather discs and silver water, we eliminate the gallons of disinfectants and detergents necessary to keep even the smallest tub of water free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi!
We did not forget the beautiful fingers that are waiting to get cleaned up with an E-file and Combi pedicure techniques.
With a dry pedicure, the technician can get a lot more dead skin off and safely handle feet affected by various health conditions such as diabetes.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (647)297-7032
to bundle courses and save!
Course Kit Included!
Disc Pedicure: Quick, Safe, With Long Lasting Results!
Speedy professional-grade pedicure like you’ve never seen before. With advanced European techniques and products, get ready for smooth and healthy feet and say BYE to cracks forever!
Disc Pedicure Techniques
This incredible technique is not only about super speed (disc pedicure can take only 20 minutes for both feet!).
It is ALSO the ideal quality of a pedicure – this quality cannot be achieved by any keratolytics or other means and instruments.
- Due to the high speed of rotation,
- Due to the delicate action of the silicon carbide abrasive,
- Perfect finishing polish,
- A correctly opened and processed crack.
The effect of a disc pedicure is simply amazing! The client will definitely notice this.
- The effect is visible immediately after the pedicure
- Perfect smoothness and mirror-like surface
- The BEST part – the effect lasts several times longer, the skin does not dry out!
- The client can get rid of cracks forever.
Disc Pedicure Process
The order of this magical process:
- Got a disc
- Placed the required file
- Processed both feet (6-10 minutes)
- Worked cracks & fingers and removed gel polish with a disc (5-10 minutes )
- Work on the cuticle with Combi or E File techniques.
- Polished all feet (5 min)
That is all, can you believe it??
No work overload or body discomfort.
Sign Up for the Pedicure Course:
The cost of materials for such a procedure is extremely affordable. After training and successfully completing all homework assignments, you will receive an Emi School Pedicure Certificate!
The course comes with a kit of ALL products you will need to start and service your first 50 clients!