What I will learn?
- Floral designs
- Animal prints
- Swirls & more!
About the instructors
- Lesson 1: Mixing Colours & Course Materials
- Lesson 2: Line Work Practice
- Lesson 1: Ombré
- Lesson 2: Line Combinations & Geometry
- Lesson 3: Animal Prints
- Lesson 4: Textured designs using Empasta
- Lesson 5: Marble
- Lesson 6: Graphic Floral Designs
- Lesson 7: Textured Roses
- Lesson 8: Swirls
- Lesson 9: Basic Textured and 3D Flowers
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- This course gives you the knowledge and techniques you need to be able to work at the highest level of professionalism. On completion, your work will be photographed and sent for review from Emily Miroshenko, Owner and Educator.
- Upon successful completion of the Nail Technician program, graduates will have the skills to work in a variety of areas. Many Nail Technicians aim to become self-employed. Some technicians own their own salon, or rent out space in a salon. Others may choose to run a mobile business, which involves visiting customers’ homes. Thus, depending on circumstances or specific hiring practices nail technicians could work alone, or in a salon with other technicians, beauticians, hairstylists, or therapists.